11.19.2010

A word is worth one thousandth of a picture

Woah. My last posts text to picture ratio was waaaaay off. I think I've left my readership saying, "Seattle sounds like a dream (and I'm about to book my ticket right now), but what does it look like?!" I think I owe you guys. So this one goes out to all you fence sitters out there. Here are some pictures of the fun things you and I could do together if you came to Seattle

We could go to the temple!
(so plz don't forget your recommend)

We could go to the first ever Starbucks!
(because Starbucks is only cool in Seattle)
We could go to Pike's!
(and buy produce from a man who talks on a pear phone)

We could go to the top of the Space Needle!
(and enjoy some complimentary pictures of us with different Seattle backgrounds)

We could pose for the cover of our Christian rock band!
(or whatever religion. I don't want to alienate my Muslim readership)
We could ride a ferry!
(you might love Bainbridge as much as we did)
We could take pictures lying face down on the ground
(I won't be participating in this but you can go ahead)

We could eat seafood!
(Or not! I don't want to alienate my fellow vegetarians.
They have a delicious Butternut Squash soup)


So, what are you waiting for?

**Contrary to what it looks like in these pictures, Lauren did have a good time. I think.

4 comments:

  1. i want to take pictures lying face down

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brown bag is better travelled than me, and it's better travelled than you. It's like it's as travelled as the two of us put together.

    ReplyDelete