3.31.2011

getting physical

Lately, Adam has been really into doing physical exams on me. You know, "for practice". Whenever I see him traipsing up to the car after school with a stethoscope in his hand I groan a little bit because here we go again!

Monday night we did basic vitals: "now I'm going to take your blood pressure" "can you hear this out of both ears?"

Tuesday was chest and lungs: "take a deep breath...take another deep breath...now breathe normally...did you stop breathing? keep breathing but just breathe normally...just try not to think about it." It's hard people!

Tonight's the pelvic exam. Kidding! I have my limits. But really, I can't help feeling like he's sizing me up a little bit. I mean, I'm not worried...I have nothing to hide. But last night he did hear some crackling in my lungs so stay tuned and cross your fingers that this wedding thing's still on.

1 comment: