9.03.2011

flowers

Thursday:





Friday:





Saturday:




Two days before the wedding Norhan, Shuruq, Morgan and I all went to Fields of Flowers and picked all the flowers for the wedding. I guess we got a little carried away because we ended up picking about twice as many as we used. Oh, well. It was so fun and there were so many happy/lovey particles floating around. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Florist? Who needs a florist when you have your besties? And each of us separately resolved that we, too, would have a flower farm someday.

Someday...

4 comments:

  1. we brought home four (FOUR!) jars of flowers from your wedding. and they lasted for over a week. i gave a jar to my sister. happy lovey particles indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just sitting here with Allie Rose and Whitney Johnson (remember her?) talking about how beautiful you are, how your style is so great and chic and how you don't have to wear any makeup to look lovely. Just FYI. Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was the best day! miss you and wildflower-picking

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flowers! I loved all of your pictures from the big day. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete